Thursday, September 14, 2006

An Old Guitar and a New Song and Music Video

I'm a Rock and Roller!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is the music video of the song I wrote last night at 2:44am.
This is my old Harmony Stella guitar that I brought of a kid in high school for five bucks, he was trying to get money for the prom, since I was too cool for that prom stuff I had plenty of money to drop five bucks on this guitar.

For the first few years of college this was my daily guitar that I would backpack around with and play Buddy Holly songs between my classes. I haven't change the strings ever, and this guitar stays in tune great! I've had this guitar since 1989, that has to be some kind of record! Or maybe it's the Rock and Roll that is keeping it young!

Well this guitar sits in my bedroom and I rock out on it sometimes before I go to sleep. This is where this song came from. I was about to go to sleep and dream about my Starship when this idea came. Looking in the mirror, I knew I had to write the song and recorded right then or I would lose it. I did and here it is.

I hope you like it!

You Once Thought That I Had a Problem (DEMO) mp3

You Once Thought That I Had a Problem (Music Video)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home