Friday, July 21, 2006

Herb Language

A few things that I say.
Make sure you share this with your friends
so that everyone will know what I'm talking about.
Herb Language

Nook-neck- Hello.

I’m cool today.- It's a great day.

I rock. - I am cool.

I'm rockin' out! - I am playing guitar.

I'm rockin' out with my hommies! - I am playing guitar with my friends.

I'm keepin' it real. - I am living my life the best way that I can.

I'm Starfleet. - You can implicitly trust me. Herb tries his best at everything he does.

I'm a Starfleet Captain. - Herb is the best of the best.

I command the Flagship of the Federation (The USS Enterprise). - Herb is the best of the best of the best.

You are my friend. - Someone that Herb implicitly trusts.

I don't have game. - Herb doesn't lie or treat you like you are not a human being.

I don't have a date (plans) tonight. - Herb has not found anyone worthy of his time.

I’m the Internet legend. - Herb has over 700,000 downloads of "I'm a Nerd". Herb has one of the best blogs on the net.

Step off. - Don't make a Starfleet Captain upset. :(

Goodbye. - Have a great rest of the day.

Peace out. – May happiness go with you.

Qapla' - Success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home